Advisory Partner Midlands
Dow Schofield Watts is a growing independent advisory firm, we would like to engage with existing Director level or Partner level individuals who are keen to take control of their career and achieve their ambitions through an autonomous and innovative advisory platform.
We provide professionals with the opportunity to develop their own business, disrupting the traditional accountancy sector with an entrepreneurial model which promotes agility and unrivalled flexible working.
With the combination of a highly reputable and established brand, nationwide referral network and the safety net of a central support function, our new businesses grow quickly and effectively, offering you the opportunity to earn significant rewards and work in a way that will compliment your lifestyle.
Our ideal partner profile:
- Collaborative style
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Ambition to drive growth
- Strong networking capabilities
Please get in touch for an informal chat by emailing [email protected]
22nd June 2022
The Citation Group acquire cyber security specialist The Citation Group, the Wilmslow-based compliance and quality management specialists, has acquired cyber security firm Mitigate Cyber as it continues to expand its growing products and services range. Dow Schofield Watts’ North West transaction services team advised The Citation Group on the deal. Mitigate Cyber, which is based … Continued
- Funding an employee ownership trust: DSW offers capital for advisory firms planning a buy-out
- Jolly Hockey sticks?! – Understanding the underlying profitability profile of a growing business
- Dow Schofield Watts supports Circus Starr for 7th year!
- Gem Scientific and Northern Balance sold to Scientific Laboratory Supplies