Dow Schofield Watts is in the running for no fewer than six awards at the upcoming Yorkshire Accountancy Awards, which celebrate the achievements of individuals and firms of all sizes in the region.
Dow Schofield Watts has been shortlisted for:
- Advisory Team of the Year (DSW Transaction Services)
- Partner of the Year (Rob McCarthy)
- Independent Firm of the Year (Dow Schofield Watts)
- Corporate Finance Team of the Year (DSW Corporate Finance)
- Rising Star of the Year (Paul Herriott)
- Yorkshire Advisor of the Year (Roger Esler).
It is the latest in a series of accolades for DSW’s Yorkshire & the North East team. Last year the firm scooped the titles of Corporate Finance Team of the Year and Transaction Services Team of the Year in the Rainmaker Awards, and in 2016 won Corporate Finance Advisory Team of the Year at the Insider Dealmakers Awards, where Roger Esler was also named Dealmaker of the Year.
The winners of the Yorkshire Accountancy Awards will be announced on 10 May 2018 at a ceremony at New Dock Hall, Leeds.