Registrar & FAQs

Computershare Investor Services Plc

The Pavilions, Bridgwater House

Bristol, BS13 8AE



What do I do if I lose my share certificate?

You can obtain a duplicate from the registrars. A fee will be charged by the registrars for the issue of a duplicate certificate.

I receive more than one copy of the Report and Accounts what should I do?

This occurs if you hold two blocks of shares in slightly different names. To correct this please write to the registrars giving them details and they will then consolidate your shareholding in one block.

What happens if a shareholder dies?

Inform the registrar and send a certified copy of the Death Certificate together with the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration. Once this has been done the deceased’s personal representatives will be substituted on the share register whilst the estate is administered and will continue to receive all dividends.

Who do I inform if I move house or change my name?

If you move house please write to the registrar and inform them of your old address and your new address. If you change your name please inform the registrar of your former name and your new name and send them, if appropriate, a copy of your marriage certificate. Further information is available on the Registrar’s web site, please click here.

How can I find out what my present shareholding is?

This information can be obtained from the Registrar’s web site, please click here.

You will need to identify yourself to obtain this information.

How do I get an annual report?

Please see Annual Report for details of annual reports available. If you wish to obtain a paper version, please contact the company.

I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?

Further information can be found at the Registrar website. Alternatively, please see Contact for details of who to contact with your question.


Further information can is available on the Registrar’s website, which can be accessed here, or alternatively please contact the DSW Capital plc shareholder helpline on 0370 707 1029.