Dan joined DSW’s Corporate Finance team in June 2017.
Dan is an ACA chartered accountant with almost four years of experience working at KPMG, advising a wide variety of listed and private clients and winning a number of awards for his exam results. Prior to this, Dan graduated with a degree in Financial Mathematics from the University of Manchester.
He has advised on a wide range of buy and sell side transactions, including trade sales, strategic acquisitions and refinancings, including the following:
- Inflexion and ICG backed Marston Holdings on its seven most recent acquisitions and most recent Private Equity buyout
- The shareholders of nutritional supplements eCommerce retailer Nutri Advanced on its sale to California based Metagenics Inc, backed by Gryphon Investors
- The shareholders of multi-channel cycle retailer Leisure Lakes Bikes on its sale to FTSE 100 listed JD Sports Fashion Plc
- The shareholders of logistics solutions provider Bis Henderson Group on its investment from TPA Capital
- The shareholders of insurance services provider Auger Site Investigations on its sale to Swedish Infrastructure Technology Group Sdiptech AB
- The shareholders of control and automation technology specialist Peak42 Limited on its sale to Aliter Capital backed Edwin James Group
Corporate Finance – Daresbury Office